MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - IronMan's Latest Sig Request

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2010, 08:00 AM   #19 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
Looks AWESOME Kry!!!
I really love the background and blending! (you should reveal how you do it )

Another masterpiece!

You should do another tutorial one of these days when you have some time on your hands! ...honestly..give away some of your secrets!

I've learned some stuff from some of Toxic's tutorials...now it would be a geat time to learn from another master!

Best regards!
Haha thanks limba, appreciated The technique I use to blend is actually very simple, I duplicated the Ironman stock 3-4 times, smudged the bottom 3 layers using different smudge brushes, then the top layer I erased the parts I wanted to overlap Ironman and it blends him in with the background.

I can take a few screenshots and go further into detail if anyone wants.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote