MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cliff Lee left 50 Million on table to return to Philadelphia !

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2010, 10:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
cisco2403
Amatuer

cisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeBoySes View Post
you're so right, it's even better that he shunned the Yankees! they are notorious for getting what they want.

I wonder what Jason Werth is thinking right about now, after he went after every dime possible as a free agent, leaving the Phillies, for a 7 year 120 Million Dollar Contract with Washington. He's going to miss Philly once he sees the empty ball park down there, lol.
They also mentioned that when Lee's wife was at yankees stadium, the fans treated her like crap so I'm sure that factored into it as well.

What sucks for Werth is that I think they mentioned him and Lee wanted to play together again and Lee goes and signs back with the Phillies and Werth decides to leave before Lee signs.
cisco2403 is offline   Reply With Quote