MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Liddell vs. Wanderlei

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2006, 12:10 AM   #36 (permalink)
MMAisAwesome
MMA Fanatic

MMAisAwesome has a little shameless behaviour in the past
hands down

Wanderlei Silva is going to destroy Liddel i had 20$ riding on it 5 mins after the announcement...I actually just started this account after reading this forum...Just to say after seeing Chuck fight Rampage and lose badly...And watching Wanderlei Silva destroy Rampage badly 2x...Silva is one the greatest pound for pound fighters EVER....Yes chuck has amazing take down defense but why would silva need to take him down he is a better striker...I don't think this fight is going past the first round...But by some miracle liddel holds on Silva has some of the best cardio in the fight game and is use to going a 10 min first round...The longer the fight goes the more chuck gases the worst his odds get...3rd round win for liddel is very unlikely...After watching Silva fight in the grand pri and win by first round knockout to a much stronger heavyweight that has never been knocked out...It is frustrating to me that so many give liddel a chance...
MMAisAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote