MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Issues with Strikeforce.

View Single Post

Old 12-25-2010, 11:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Yojimbo
Flyweight

Yojimbo is a jewel in the roughYojimbo is a jewel in the roughYojimbo is a jewel in the roughYojimbo is a jewel in the roughYojimbo is a jewel in the roughYojimbo is a jewel in the roughYojimbo is a jewel in the roughYojimbo is a jewel in the roughYojimbo is a jewel in the roughYojimbo is a jewel in the roughYojimbo is a jewel in the rough
I agree on most points. I don't think anyone was more exited about Strikeforce 18 months ago than I. There roster seemed great, production value was quite good, and most of all I was stoked that maybe they'd encroach on the UFC monopoly. Now I feel much different. Strikeforce has become a junkyard, where some great fighters are lying in waste, while rust sets in and they are forgotten forever. Part of me hopes they can sort things out, plug the gaping holes and make fights happen. While the other part wants their fighters to jump ship and head elsewhere (UFC).
Yojimbo is offline   Reply With Quote