MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2010, 12:59 AM   #8550 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
well i used to love christmas. but man this year i went through it 100% sober, and i gotta say it kinda blows. decent food, boring talk, seeing tons of people you wouldnt give a piss about if they werent related to you. my god, and if you're in a relationship its even worse. although next year i can look forward to being divorced and enjoying some peace.
Going to in-laws tomorow. 5 hour drive round trip, lots of sitting around watching TV, awkward gift exchange, fortunately older Swplet is bringing her BF who everybody likes very much. And I get to bring mighty sled dog.

Xeb, still don't believe you for a New York minute.

Sig Credit to Toxic