MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Dolce Diet

Thread: The Dolce Diet
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2010, 06:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
andromeda_68
I'm a doctor too, ya dingus.

andromeda_68 has a brilliant futureandromeda_68 has a brilliant futureandromeda_68 has a brilliant futureandromeda_68 has a brilliant futureandromeda_68 has a brilliant futureandromeda_68 has a brilliant futureandromeda_68 has a brilliant futureandromeda_68 has a brilliant futureandromeda_68 has a brilliant futureandromeda_68 has a brilliant futureandromeda_68 has a brilliant future
correct me if i'm wrong, but dulce is the italian word for "sweet" or "sugar", while dolce in italian means sweet when referring to a person or descriptor for something else...? also the guy's name is dolce so i doubt it's a sugar diet haha.

as far as the diet it seems strange that there's no info on what it is. i hope the designer of the diet knows that no one is trying to get a free diet plan, they just want a couple details [out of what i'm sure are many details] out of the whole system. i think there's probably a way to give a couple examples or explain a couple principles without letting the cat out of the bag.
andromeda_68 is offline   Reply With Quote