MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Issues with Strikeforce.

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2010, 04:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mike28
Bantamweight

Mike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A BallerMike28 Is A Baller
I agree with some points. Strikeforce has some guys who I think can do really well in the UFC. But other than the HW division, Strikeforce does not have a lot of depth. I do believe Overeem, Fedor, Werdum, Silva are very good fighters. I think Overeem would do well in the UFC but he doesn't fight often enough in MMA. The LHW division is not deep at all. I really like Feijao and think he would do well in the UFC and we all know Henderson was very good in the UFC as well. Mousassi is good but i don't think he would be top 5 in the UFC. In the MW division I really like Jacare and Mayhem. I think they would do well in the UFC as well. Outside of that there is not much depth there. WW only really has Diaz and Daley is top fighters. Cyborg is not a top 10 WW. LW there is really only Milendez. He needs to go to the UFC quickly. There is nothing for him in Strikeforce other than a fight with Noons but he is coming off a loss.
Anthony Pettis
Pat Barry
Matt Mitrione
Gunnar Nelson
Mark Hunt
Carlos Condit
Chris Weidman
Rory MacDonald
Mike28 is offline   Reply With Quote