MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Issues with Strikeforce.

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2010, 05:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
EliteUndisputed
Flyweight

EliteUndisputed is just really niceEliteUndisputed is just really niceEliteUndisputed is just really niceEliteUndisputed is just really niceEliteUndisputed is just really niceEliteUndisputed is just really niceEliteUndisputed is just really niceEliteUndisputed is just really niceEliteUndisputed is just really niceEliteUndisputed is just really niceEliteUndisputed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
My biggest issue with Strikeforce is how they have dealt with Fedor. They had him fight Rogers and then Werdum. Rogers was in no way ready to take on the number one HW in the world. Then they had Fedor fight Werdum. On paper, that looked like a huge gimme fight. Well, Werdum shocked the world and caught Fedor. Good for him, but its clear that Strikeforce or M1 or whoever the hell makes the choices in that clusterfunk has been doing there best to pick favorable match ups for Fedor. That is pretty damn lame in my book. People can say what they want about the UFC, but they do not try to protect a guy from tough fights just because he is a big draw. Liddell fought Couture three times, Rampage, Shogun, Rashad, and Franklin. Lesnar is the biggest draw in mma and he got Couture, Mir twice, Carwin, and Cain. That is why I have a lot more respect for the UFC then I do for Strikeforce.
He also fought Jeremy Horn, Babalu and Tito, if anything Chuck had one of the most padded records in MMA, atleast while he was Champion.