MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dynamite!! 2010: Alistair Overeem vs Todd Duffee

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2010, 07:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danm2501 View Post
You realise that it's Josh Bennett he beat, a man that's gone 2-6 in his last 8, and not Josh Barnett, one of the best submission wrestlers in the world, right?

I wouldn't mind seeing an upset, purely because it'd be hilarious to see how swiftly a bandwagon can come to an end but because it's Duffee, and he's a douche, and because I like Alistair, I'm looking forward to seeing a Reem destruction. He's going to maul Duffee standing, destroy him in the clinch and out-grapple him. It'll be over in the first round.
that explains a lot, I thought it was strange when I looked at his wiki file and saw a win over a Josh Bennett that I thought was Barnett thb thanks for pointing that out, I gave him more credit there than he deserved thinking he had KO'ed Barnett, which I thought was crazy that this was not part of his hype up route.

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote