MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dynamite!! 2010: Alistair Overeem vs Todd Duffee

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2010, 07:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Toroian
Bantamweight

Toroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerShark1985 View Post
that explains a lot, I thought it was strange when I looked at his wiki file and saw a win over a Josh Bennett that I thought was Barnett thb thanks for pointing that out, I gave him more credit there than he deserved thinking he had KO'ed Barnett, which I thought was crazy that this was not part of his hype up route.
Haha was about to point that out as well, well that it was the wrong guy. xD Tho Duffee is no CAN he was and still is a good HW prospect so when REEM beats him it will give reem a little more cred and shut dana up a little(well it should)

NPFFL: Alistair Overeem, Fedor Emelianenko, Shane Carwin, Chris Leben
Toroian is offline   Reply With Quote