MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2010, 11:53 AM   #249 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon 12-27: BJJ was guard passes, asylum sweep and 3 5-minute live rounds. I armbarred my partner, a tough little girl who is training now to take amateur fights when she's old enough early next year. I got her with one guillotine and one triangle also, which is good because I tried them on her other times and couldn't finish her. Then I ran/walked 3.5 miles (struggling and sucking air after drinking off and on for 2 days like an idiot) and warmed down with 10 min on the stepmill.
Tue: rested.
Wed: BJJ was a couple of mount escapes and a lot of live rolling. I tapped my partner twice with a guillotine, and she tapped me once but I forget what it was. 30 min stepmill, then karate which was kata and then spin kick drills.
Thur: 2 mile run, then judo (uchikomi, throwing in a round robin, then ground randori). Ground randori was fun as shit. Still need to get my miles waaaay, way up, though.
Fri: BJJ was open mat and I correctly assumed that nobody would show up. I ran 1 mile and did 30 min on the stepmill and feel full of fail. My legs hurrrrrt from the short run and ground randori last night. Also, my diet has got to improve drastically, although I did abstain from alcohol for the past two nights.
Sat: rested
Sun: rested

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 01-05-2011 at 11:06 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote