MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Dan Henderson the best fighter to ever step foot in SF?

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2010, 01:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Kind of like how he ripped Mo....er I mean wait. How he gassed in 1.5 rounds and couldn't get up. Pretty sad he couldn't get up when Mo was even more gassed himself. Those TDs were the weakest things I have ever seen get someone down. His last decent win was against Sobral over 1 and a half years ago.

Mousasi is a fraud.
I was as disappointed as you were (are) about his performance that night. One of the worst I have ever seen from a guy as talented as Mousasi.

But I truly believe that Gegard will bulit one of the most incredible legacys in all of MMA. He will be the first fighter who hold the 3 major belts, Dream, SF and UFC.

In 4 maybe 5 years, he will most likely rule the LHW devision in the UFC and will look unbeatable by doing so. He is never injured either!

Number 1 p4p fighter in a couple of years from now!
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote