MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Dan Henderson the best fighter to ever step foot in SF?

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #26 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
I was as disappointed as you were (are) about his performance that night. One of the worst I have ever seen from a guy as talented as Mousasi.

But I truly believe that Gegard will bulit one of the most incredible legacys in all of MMA. He will be the first fighter who hold the 3 major belts, Dream, SF and UFC.

In 4 maybe 5 years, he will most likely rule the LHW devision in the UFC and will look unbeatable by doing so. He is never injured either!

Number 1 p4p fighter in a couple of years from now!
And this will all happen because????

He was controlled a whole 5 round fight by a gassing fighter who isn't even top 10. I see no reason to expect greatness from Mousasi. His fans are delusional.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote