MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - DREAM Dynamite!! 2010

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2010, 09:23 AM   #238 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
its not that any of the names mentioned are still in there peak anyway all are getting on a bit now more so when you look at the division they are in, unlike the Reem who is just coming into top form, in comparison they are all now irrelevant.

Only one I can think of is Melvin Guillard who has age on his side and the experience to match if we are going to look at all division.

same can be said for about experience Mousasi against the LHW's at the UFC, I not going to say who I think would win or lose only that it would be a great fight between to great fighters that would answer a big question, but Mousasi vs Jones right now would be the greatest cross promotion fight possible

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote