MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - DREAM Dynamite!! 2010

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2010, 09:31 AM   #239 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerShark1985 View Post
its not that any of the names mentioned are still in there peak anyway all are getting on a bit now more so when you look at the division they are in, unlike the Reem who is just coming into top form, in comparison they are all now irrelevant.

Only one I can think of is Melvin Guillard who has age on his side and the experience to match if we are going to look at all division.

same can be said for about experience Mousasi against the LHW's at the UFC, I not going to say who I think would win or lose only that it would be a great fight between to great fighters that would answer a big question, but Mousasi vs Jones right now would be the greatest cross promotion fight possible
Why? Mousasi can't even defend a double leg takedown.

King Mo was so gassed he was essentially falling over on Mousasi.

Jones would win that fight easily.

I'd rather see Shogun vs Cavalcante

Experience also isn't necessarily a good thing either, I'm not sure why you are acting like it is the end all be all. It also represents wear and tear, and of course a ticking time bomb on Overeem's already questionable punch resistance.