MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - DREAM Dynamite!! 2010

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2010, 10:38 AM   #241 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerShark1985 View Post
That is your opinion, King Mo is a stronger more powerful wrestler than Jones with a more proven an successful college wrestling record, in fact it could be argued that King Mo is best wrestler at LHW in MMA he sure was the most successful in the college leauge.

Jones is more athletic I will give him that but I dont think his top game is as safe from submissions and sweeps as Mo's. I sure as hell would not write Mousasi off in that fight, nor would I right Jones off for that matter.
Right, and I'm sure King Mo's outstanding wrestling was displayed when he could barely stand and fell over on Mousasi for the last 2 rounds.

Jones is also twice the grappler of Mo. Not even close. Mo has no grappling ability outside of takedowns, and Feijao stuffed him quite a few times.