MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So My Buddy Asked Me to Show him how to Box

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2010, 09:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kin
MMA fighter

Kin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onganju View Post
And as a result, I've been training him in the very basics of Boxing on the weekends. Let me tell you about my friend. He's not too athletic of physically talented. In fact, you might find him to be slightly awkward in physical appearance and mannerisms. He's had a few years of TMA training about a decade ago, but aside from that I guess you could qualify him as a stereotypical Computer/Video Game geek. So, I'm assuming no prior knowledge or boxing experience and I'm starting from scratch.

It's been an interesting few weeks. Since this is the first time I'm actually teaching someone anything about the Martial Arts in a structured manner, I decided that I'd keep a record of it. I have them here in my blogs. If you like, please read up on them and tell me what you think.

My Blog
Is his last name Almodovar?

Support my FB athlete page!

Watch my 5th pro fight here

Watch my "Bare Knuckle" Boxing match here

Kin is online now   Reply With Quote