MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - DREAM Dynamite!! 2010

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2010, 02:23 PM   #250 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
You are right.

But it all goes out the window when you consider Mousasi was getting taken down by what seemed to be a half dead man. Those were some of the weakest TD attempts I have ever seen...and Mousasi had ZERO answers. As good as Mo's TDs are he had no energy what so every in teh 3rd 4th and 5th round...yet he was still able to easily take him down.

You are mistaken if you don't think JJ could rag doll Mousasi.
It's less of Mousasi getting taken down because he can't defend it and more of Mousasi getting taken down because he just doesn't give a ****. He was beating the Hell out of Mo from the bottom and I honestly think he won that fight.
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote