MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2010, 05:20 PM   #8745 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage445 View Post
Yeahhhhh...got a phone call today, was a close friend of my parents, my parents went to visit their place today and they think my father had a heart attack, he remained conscious so it was probably just a minor one...

A few days ago we were sitting on the couch chit chatting and he mentioned that his chest was bothering him a bit the past day or two, I told him he should get it checked out, but he kinda just shrugged it off.

So basically I'm just sitting here at home all night waiting for a phone call from someone @ the hospital. (The hospital is 4 hours away and I don't drive.)
wow, damn, sorry to hear that, hope your dad will be ok!