MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Is Running Scared From Shogamania

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2011, 12:04 PM   #31 (permalink)
King JLB
Flyweight

King JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steroid Steve View Post
I'm sure Sonnen is a stronger wrestler than GSP. I mean the dude was on steroids, and that makes a big difference.I'd take my bets on Andy finding a way to finish a fight over GSP rather than GSP getting a UD against Andy. I have no reason to believe that GSP could even hope finish Andy, and to let Andy hang around in a fight for 5 rounds, the challenger WILL lose. Go ask Sonnen... Unless GSP's striking improves even more, I don't believe that his striking would overwhelm Andy to the point where it would make his gameplan to takedown Andy that effective.
GSP tries to finish, Silva dances around. GSP's only weakness in this fight is the striking, and you cna bet he'll be training with Roach to get his boxing to another level.
King JLB is offline   Reply With Quote