MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rumor About Tito's Next Opponent!

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2006, 01:28 PM   #38 (permalink)
ZZtigerZZ81
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY

ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
This post has nothing to do with Tito's next opponent. It should be renamed.

As for his next opponent, I think he should fight Rashad. It owuld be a good match-up for Rashad because he would certainly have to finish Tito to win. And it would be good for Tito to fight someone as dominant as Rashad at determining where the fight takes place.

If Vera was really serious about his callout on Chuck Liddell then Tito would certainly be a good stepping stone for him.

Any other good ideas. I am quite surprised that Tito hasn't stirred anything up with anyone.

I would like to see Bisping fight at either the next UFC or the Fight Night on the 17th. He hasn't had great competition but has been impressive. I would be interested to see him fight some better competition. Maybe Hammill to get that settled. Or maybe an established UFC vet.

There are some good fights coming up to close out the year I just hope they live up to the hype.
ZZtigerZZ81 is offline   Reply With Quote