MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2011, 02:54 AM   #887 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Haha, tech nine is great hype music but I'd have to stick with Einstein if I was going that route.

So shortly after my last post I accidentally dumped a huge glass of water on my laptop's keyboard. The thing is fried. My internet's access is limited for the moment until I get my hands on my girlfriend's old computer or get a job to pay for the repair. Sucks.

It's been difficult finding training again for new years. Holidays are a pain in the ass to have the end of you fight camp on. Today I went back to the town I used to train in and luckily the guys running it were in there cleaning up. Training partner held pads for 5 rounds, and then when he went to work I did 3 more rounds with Darwin, and then 4 rounds takedowns against the wall.

I'm starting to feel sick... poor timing. I'll be loading the cold fx and carrying on as normal. Normal gym schedule resumes tomorrow. 12 days to the fight.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote