MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #891 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
I can't do Sandstorm! That's forever Wanderlei's. There's certain songs forever associated with fighters imo. You can't come out to Ain't No Sunshine without ripping off Anderson, or Shipping off to Boston without ripping off Forrest.

More sparring today. 4 rounds standup with takedowns and 3 rounds MMA with Kajan and Ash. Did better today than last session. Was more active and thus more successful keeping it at a distance. Jab was working as well as the straight left and lead hook landing cleanly. Got taken down only a couple times in all and stayed out of bad positions. Even reversed and got on top of Kajan for a bit. Feeling good aside from my lead leg that ate a few kicks today, it's a bit stiff now to say the least. We've changed the round duration to help peak for the fight, 2:30 minute rounds with 1:30 breaks.

I'll either do pads if my partner is up for it or do Paul's muay thai class tonight.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote