MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2011, 09:09 AM   #8988 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Economy really hits a lot of people out there.. stick in there Inter!

I have a question for you guys, do you know a man by the name of Bear Grylls?

I found out about him only today after I read an article, that he saved a kids life because of his TV Show.

After I watched one of his 1 minute clips at Youtube, I was literally blown away guys. After Steve Irwin died, I never thought somebody as great as he was would pop up again.

I am instant Fan guys! The man is pure awesomness!!!

Also, you have to look up what the man has done in short life already! Made me totally speechless!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
He's sort of a hack Bobby. He does know his shit but his show is blown way out of proportion. Try looking for Dave Canterbury, Ray Mears, and Les Stroud. I like Bear but he doesn't keep it as "real" as the others mentioned

Been watching Bear Grylls foe a while now!
That dude is tough!

Of course not everything on his show is for real, some things are staged, theteam checks the routes where he's going, he tries to get a lot of information about the surroundings and stuff like that.

But this isn't a reality show, it's biggest purpose is educational, teaching people on how you should act in certain circumstances.

Annyway, some s**t that happened in the show is for real, no doubt!

For example:

I love the time he got poked by bees and his face "mutated"!
He looked awesome!

BELIEVE!