MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2011, 09:46 AM   #8990 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
Bear Grylls is incredible. I don't care that he isn't alone out there, he never pretends to be solo. The show, as limba said is educational and very entertaining. He's also the youngest briton to ever summit Everest, at 23.

He's done so much in his life, and is a genuinly nice guy, he's an inspiration to me for sure.
Absolutely Kry!

I mean: the guy is 36 yrs old, but what he has achieved so much in his life...the things he's done, the places he has traveled to...a normal person can only dream about doing that.
Of course there are others, who did what he did, maybe have gone beyond this, but Bear Grylls can only be an inspiration for each and every one of us.

If you take a look at his Biography on wikipedia...man, that's a lot!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Grylls

I hope he keeps doing what he does best, being an inspiration for thousands of people out there.

BELIEVE!