MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - **Official NP FFL 2011 Draft Thread**

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #79 (permalink)
Toroian
Bantamweight

Toroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
There was a change in the prizes for this league I made to the sign up thread, I should let you guys know about. The first place prize was 1.5 million credits and a sig saying you were the winner. I came to find out since making that sign up thread, no non paid member can have an image like that in their sig here. Didn't know I couldn't edit in on somebody's profile, and admins I talked to couldn't either, when I tried to do it for last year's winner. So in place of that sig prize, I upped the winning credits total to 2 million. I figured not having the sig to be worth an extra 500k, if that's not right to you guys let me know. Sorry.
NO! THATS NOT ALL RIGHT! I WANT OUT! (JOKE)

I cant see a problem with that xD how about compensation tho ? Maybe 10k credits

NPFFL: Alistair Overeem, Fedor Emelianenko, Shane Carwin, Chris Leben
Toroian is offline   Reply With Quote