Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Graphics Competiton (2)

4K views 71 replies 12 participants last post by  M.C 
#1 ·

Welcome to MMAF's Graphics Competition part 2.

It's time to see who next enters the Graphics Champions list, and takes home the win.

Let's rock it.

--------------------

Rules:

Style: Signature
Theme: Badass characters from any game/movie/comic, etc
Size: 450 X 250 MAX
Due Date: 1/12/2011

PM me your entry, don't post it in here. You may have multiple entries, and I'll use the latest entry you send me for the voting, unless you PM me and tell me which one of your entries you want in.

Don't put your name in your work. This week's will be completely unknown as to who entered the sig, so avoid putting your name in it.

--------------------

Prizes:

Winner - 150,000 credits
Second place - 50,000 credits
Third place - 20,000 credits

--------------------

1. M.C
2. Intermission
3. HitorGetHit
4. Xeberus
5. Limba
6. D.P
7. KillStarz
8. KryOnicle
9. Toxic

See less See more
#5 ·
i have an attempt. :D

first person to make fun of it is the first person to die a very slow, painful, sodomy related death.

also if anyone knows of any free programs to work with in the future id like to hear some also any helpful hints would be appreciated.

#33 ·
Thing is its easy to cover a watermark if you want to be creative of crop it out. People should just pull there heads out of there #$%. Some people though just don't understand etiquette.

#34 ·
Exactly. I've given up adding my name to sigs. I've seen tons of my sigs being used on other forums with names added to them, and mine removed. Least I have the PSD's and the knowledge and they're basically theiving little shites.

#36 ·
Don't worry. The people that do these things don't have the skill nor talent, and will eventually fail at everything they do. You can only ride other peoples work for so long before you become a known fraud.

#37 ·
yes that is one of the worst parts of the internet. anonymity, makes people act like themselves without the fake buffer they use in everyday life. i've come to realize most people are just immoral and degenerate deep down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.