MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Finally

Thread: Finally
View Single Post

Old 01-07-2011, 01:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Charm View Post
I love high strung/reving N/A engines...

The problem(s) I find with the Wankel Rotary is it's poor gas mileage (for the small displacement) and big lack of power under the curve.

The FD was such a beast of a car for the track, that's where Mazda needs to get back to. The RX8 I feel does a lackluster job in everything BUT handling (not saying I hate it). I find their Japanese counter parts (Honda) produce excellent sounding and easy HP producing engines that take a beating and keep on ticking.
I am a big Honda Head. I love their cars. My one and only beef is that pretty much everything is front wheel drive. The Integra, Accord and the civic is front wheel.

The only other car I have really been looking at outside of Honda is the WRX. Can't go wrong with a turbo charged all wheel drive car!

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote