MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Finally

Thread: Finally
View Single Post

Old 01-07-2011, 12:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Charm View Post
I love high strung/reving N/A engines...

The problem(s) I find with the Wankel Rotary is it's poor gas mileage (for the small displacement) and big lack of power under the curve.

The FD was such a beast of a car for the track, that's where Mazda needs to get back to. The RX8 I feel does a lackluster job in everything BUT handling (not saying I hate it). I find their Japanese counter parts (Honda) produce excellent sounding and easy HP producing engines that take a beating and keep on ticking.
I am a big Honda Head. I love their cars. My one and only beef is that pretty much everything is front wheel drive. The Integra, Accord and the civic is front wheel.

The only other car I have really been looking at outside of Honda is the WRX. Can't go wrong with a turbo charged all wheel drive car!

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote