MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - **Official NP FFL 2011 Draft Thread**

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2011, 04:36 PM   #109 (permalink)
SM33
SPEED KILLS

SM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World Renown
Quote:
There's quite a few guys that haven't gone yet that I'm kind of shocked about tbh.
Same here, but I'd say that fighters who fight 3-5 times a year are worth more than big names who do 2 main events a year, this is my first league though so I guess I'll find out.

If Daley is to fight Noons next, which I think is rumored, he should win by knock out, and after that I really like his chances against Diaz. Noons managed to TKO him in the first fight, and managed to not get subbed in the second, and Daley has more power to warn him off with.

I think Daley can ware Diaz down sticking and moving, and if Diaz shoots he's quite likely to get knocked out. The height difference will work for both of them in different ways, Smith was a good 6 foot.