MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Graphics Contest Ideas Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #100 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I know that later in the year, even in a few months, I'm going to start the MMAF Graphics Grand Prix 2011 like we did last year for 2010. That's going to be sick, cause I have a few ideas of how to make it better and improve it.

However, we have a few months until then. Does anyone have any new ideas for competitions? Keep in mind, you don't have to be on staff to take part in the section, you can create your own graphics comps or create your own tournaments, etc, etc, just make sure there's not already one going.

This section is free roam for everyone to come up with ideas and apply them, just a reminder to have fun and show off your great work.
I'll continue to run Sig of the Moment comps, just been a bit busy lately.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote