MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pride FC vs. UFC

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2007, 11:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
MetalMunkey
Team Penn

MetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG COV
BORING....Are you serious...If pride is so boring then why do they own UFC fighters...I'd say at least 80 to 85% of UFC fighters wouldn't make it in Pride...Especially Lidell...at 205 you have Noguera, Silva(loss or not),and please lets not forget Shogun...who I personally think could whoop anyone at 205...Chuck has a B.S. round house right that comes from let field, and good takedown defense..that's it...That's not enough in Pride...Chuck would get dismantled...As far as Randy is concerned...he is a machine, always have been...now if anyone would have been sucessful in Pride it would have been Randy....the fighters in pride are relentless...and a young Coutour, was just that...OH YEAH..Boring... TIM SYLVIA, MATT HUGHES, I'm not going to talk about franklin..I do respect him as a figher...but for TIM, MATT, And CHUCK (all paper champs)I think they get to much credit for nothing...there a bunch of good fighters beating a bunch of bad fighers...If you win in Pride it's because you beat the best..
Wow, you took me waaay out of context. I was talking about how Pride penalizes the boring fighter. I like that and would like to see that implemented in the UFC.

Favorite MMA Fighters:
BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
Randy "The Natural" Couture
MetalMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote