MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Show yourself in action! (Video Thread)

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2011, 12:17 AM   #18 (permalink)
BearInTheClinch
Flyweight

BearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin View Post
Hmm maybe I'm just a weirdo then. Or rather, I come from a gym full of weirdos. A lot of us tape sparring sessions as a training aid. I've found it to be SO useful because it really shows me exactly what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong. A lot of times you catch mistakes that you wouldn't have even guessed you were making.

And conversely, sometimes you get sick footage of you kicking ass, which appeals to the narcissistic (like myself). It's a win-win-win, so long as you don't tag yourself when you put it on youtube, else opponents could scout you or something.
taping yourself sparring is a good idea actually I just never actually did it I don't think : o (
BearInTheClinch is offline   Reply With Quote