MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Have Wing Chunners ever won against other styles?

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2011, 12:42 AM   #26 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
There was absolutely no offense meant towards you. I'm sorry if you had that impression. I didn't know that guy. I just looked him up after you mentioned him and gave my opinion on what I've seen then. He just didn't impress me, also Wing Chun-wise by the Wing Chun standards I know. But I have a lot of respect for him that he at least steps in the ring an tries to apply his stuff.
Yeah. I may have overreacted. Happens sometimes!

Thing with Obasi, to me, is his forms are pretty tight. Whereas he has difficulty translating it into partner work and free sparring.

And his MMA woah nelly!

Sweet Wing Chun brah! One vertical fist, a sprawl/scramble followed by wild loony toon punches!

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. Thatís it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline   Reply With Quote