MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2011, 12:56 AM   #895 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Leg's still stiff but getting better

On the 6th Kajan didn't come for sparring and the regular guys had decided to start early for some reason and were just finishing up as I arrived. I did the evening no gi class instead and took some important lessons on how I'm grappling like a jiu jitsu guy and not an MMA fighter.

Yesterday had some mean pad rounds with lots of movement, pressure against me and defending between combos.

This evening I beleive we're meeting at a newer gym that I haven't been to for some final sparring.

204lbs 11.1% bf
198lbs 10.7% bf
198lbs 9.9% bf
201lbs 10.5% bf
199lbs 10.3% bf
203lbs 10.5% bf
197lbs 10.0% bf

Water loading as begun in anticipation of the cut, 7 litres of water a day.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote