MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sup Folks

Thread: Sup Folks
View Single Post

Old 01-09-2011, 06:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Buakaw_GSP
Bantamweight

Buakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level now
Sup Folks

Hi guys, I am an amateur MMA fighter I train mostly in Muay Thai and BJJ, who after lurking in this forum for a while decided to make an account. I mostly came here to read messages and download K-1/UFC/Muay Thai videos, but now I felt that I wanted to post. Lets see, 2 of my favourite fighters is already noticeable (Buakaw por Pramuk and Georges "Rush" St-Pierre) . But I have alot of other fighters I like and respect. Least Favourite Fighter? It would have to Shinya Aoki. While the guy is an excellent submission expert, I think he is overrated, his record is inflated, he whines alot and overall do not like him as a person, he seems like a douche and fights dirty. One instance is where Aoki was clearly biting his opponent and the referee was seeing it but he was letting it slide like they do with most Japanese fighters. But I do respect that his submission skills is at a very high level. Anyways thats enough banter, see you guys around.

Last edited by Buakaw_GSP : 01-09-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Buakaw_GSP is offline   Reply With Quote