MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How about a wrestling company in which the matches are not scripted.?

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2011, 11:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jason12
Amateur

Jason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earaicanelason View Post
i mean...the exact replica of wwe, except that the matches are real and not scripted...but, the backstage stuff and entertainment (unlike ufc) are included....and...may be some time limit can be set.
I assume you mean something more made for TV than the professional wrestling that currently exists. Truth is most people wouldnt find it entertaining enough. If you talk to the casual UFC fan they dont really care for the wrestling in MMA and a WWE fan is a fan of that type of wrestling for the drama behind it which wouldnt exist in a real scenerio. Wishful thinking but I dont think this idea would get enough interest to be successful.
Jason12 is offline   Reply With Quote