MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2011, 03:37 PM   #9162 (permalink)
vilify
All Eyez on Me

vilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatness
I saw the play.

the whole wildcard weekend was just effed up. Saints lost, Colts lost and Eagles lost. I have to keep reminding myself its just a damn game.

Quote:
About 40 years. All I really remember is Riverdale. I started school in Clayton county. And Stone Mountain. The Park Not the town. Loved that place. Supposedly I climbed it a few days before I was born.

I used to be as big a Falcon and NFL fan as I am now of mma. But I lost interest in which millionaire was gonna play for my team this year. One of the things I loved about mma in the beginning was the pay scale. No millionaire crybabies in this sport.
I hear you dude. MMA will get there sooner or later though..

Haven't been to stone mountain in years. you get tired of the same laser show decade after decade