MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 13 coaches going to be Edgar and Maynard

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2011, 04:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
Icemanforever
Amateur

Icemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by edlavis88 View Post
Its still just a rumour and i hope it stays that way. Edgar/Maynard III should be done asap - Edgar should be medically cleared by end of feb i reckon so the fight should happen in March or April at the very latest - if they wait til June then a lot of potential candidates will miss their shot.
Dunno if you read the medical suspensions but Edgar is out til Feb 16th...add in a 6 to 8 week camp and the fact the UFC has filled there March and April cards already and you can see the problem with your statement.

As soon as they announced it will be a WW season I lost interest....TUF has been stale for awhile now IMO and they need to leave it on the shelf for a yr or 2.
Icemanforever is offline   Reply With Quote