MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How do you do a double leg takedown?

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2011, 02:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
BearInTheClinch
Flyweight

BearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin View Post
For better or worse, I always grapple as if I'm being scored by the NAGA point system, so I'm always looking to get side control as soon as possible, then get mount, and possibly the back. So being too stubborn and dumb to learn from my mistakes, I often lose control of wrestlers scrambling out from under my side control. =P
I should thank you, you are one of the reasons so many BJJ guys have a deficency in training reguarding defending Cross Body, they don't WANT to be in the bottom of Cross Body or anything, but they are so used to considering it a 1 point possition (it's 1 point right?) that they don't really consider it a big deal, but if I can elbow you in the head from Side Control, it is in fact worth ALL the points lol

Side Control is actually my primary goal possitionally on the ground
BearInTheClinch is offline   Reply With Quote