MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - PS Tutorial: Layer Blending

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2011, 04:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
That's a very length process, it can be done with only 2-3 layers if needs be using the eraser at low opacity/flow. Not saying this isn't a process that works by any means.

Thanks for taking the time to help some folks and this section out KS
oh yeah, for sure. like i said, there are tonnes of different ways to do this, this is just one of the ways i use sometimes. I like the extra control you get with more layers however i dont think ive ever used as many as i did here hahahaha.

EDIT: Plus it give me the chance to introduce a few features of photoshop that some people might not be familiar with

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote