MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TraMaI's help thread!

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2011, 07:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
TraMaI's help thread!

So I've been doing BJJ for quite some time now (5 yearsish) and I've always felt a natural affinity to the art. Not trying to brag, but it seems I'm a natural to it and picked up it's philosophies and techniques pretty quickly. I want to give back as much as I can to everyone trying to learn this beautiful art and want to offer my advice and teaching experience as much as I can. I want to help anyone who has a question about anything pertaining to grappling and answer it to the best of my ability and hopefully we'll all become just a little better for it. So what is it? Are there certain philosophies you don't grasp well? Certain techniques you just can't seem to get the hang of? Or do you just want to learn new ways to do things you may not have seen before? I love to teach perhaps even more than I love to fight, so let the questions come and I will answer them as well as I can. If anyone else does something different than me or I make a mistake or something, feel free to chime in. I won't be offended as I know there's still plenty I can learn.

GO!
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote