MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2011, 07:14 AM   #9301 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
The Nightman Cometh

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danm2501 View Post
Same here, I think last night proved I'm a little too easy going. That's the first time I'd been any sort of physical confrontation in a bar/club, and I'm fairly happy with how I handled it. I probably should have smashed him, but I don't see the point of getting kicked out over that ****. It just happened so fast, and when you're a little drunk it takes a little while to react. He obviously has a massive chip on his shoulder and thinks it makes him look big randomly punching dudes. He did not look too impressed when I was just laughing at him after taking his punches though, judging by his reaction no-one's done that to him before. He had 5/6 mates with him, and my buddy squared up to them after I walked off, and they pretty swiftly got out of there. Not sure they quite knew what they were dealing with, laughing after being hit in the face isn't quite the normal reaction haha (think I may have been watching a little too much Dan Hardy), probably thought we were right nutters.
if you guillotined him standing i dont think you would get kicked out, but kudos for being the bigger man and gfetting the ladies

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK