MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Scott Coker: Overeem's Title WILL NOT BE On The Line In The Tournament!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2011, 03:04 PM   #26 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike28 View Post
I do not like this at all. I liked the idea of every Overeem fight being a Title Fight. Oh well it is a mute point if Overeem wins the whole thing.
But if he takes a lose to anyone but the fighter who wins the tournament it just adds doubt to whats suppose to be the most authoritative title in the weight class in Strikeforce.

IDK like some have said it has some benefits but most of them hinge on one fighter winning both titles in my eye's. But Im going to watch it that much I know, LOL.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote