MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 126: Jon Jones vs Ryan Bader

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2011, 10:35 AM   #17 (permalink)
Danm2501
Light Heavyweight

Danm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For Greatness
Jones has rag-dolled everyone he's fought, he rag dolled a superb wrestler in Hamill with ease, I see him doing the same to Bader. Don't get me wrong, I like Bader a lot, but Jones is one of the premier fighters in this division. The systematic fashion in which he beat up Matyushenko was so impressive too. Jones is going to rule this division, and I see him beating Bader in similar fashion to Hamill and Matyushenko, and then the Bones haters will slag Bader off and claim *insert next opponent* will be the one to truely test him.
Joe Lauzon
Ronda Rousey
Chael Sonnen
Mark Hunt
Daniel Cormier
Robbie Lawler
Danm2501 is offline   Reply With Quote