MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #9376 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
A friend of mine had a second copy of a job application, he didn't realize there were 2 stuck together, but he had an extra so I took it and put in the application with a quick resume I made up and all the things I put on my resume and in the application were pretty funny. I did it just as a joke, cause when that guy gets to my app, he's going to laugh his ass off.

My previous jobs are like "I was once the leading villain in Gotham City", and under the question "have you ever had any felonies?" I answered "I was the leading villain in Gotham City, what do you think".

For my phone number, I put "just yell my name outsie and I'll be there".

I just put down a bunch of shit and had it dropped off.

Boredom at its best.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread