MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2011, 11:15 PM   #9500 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Brother, remember the day I borrowed your new car and dented it? I thought you'd kill me. But you didn't.

And remember the time I dragged you to the park, and you said it would rain and it did. I thought you''d say "I told you so" but you didn't.

Remember the time I made out with your ex to make you jealous? I thought you'd kick my ass, but you didn't.

Remember the time I invited you to a friends wedding rehersal and forgot to tell you it was formal and you showed up in jeans? I thought you'd walk away, but you didn't.

There were lots od things you didn't do. But you put up with me, loved me and protected me.

There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Iraq. But you didn't.

Tonight I drink to you.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.