MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MIchael Bisping Responds To Anderson Silva's Comments...

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2011, 05:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
MIchael Bisping Responds To Anderson Silva's Comments...

"Michael Bisping is very impressive," said Silva. "He's been in the UFC for a long time now and beaten some very good fighters. It would be an honour to fight him, perhaps in England. He is fast, is very busy and makes adjustments quickly. I am the champion of the world, not just Brazil or America. Being a world champion means taking on the best fighters from around the world all over the world."

Michael Bisping took to his Twitter account to respond to Silva's comments, stating that he hoped to face the champion down the road.

"About Anderson's comments, it's nice to hear nice things from the best in the world," Bisping wrote. "Hopefully soon I will earn the honour of fighting him."

You know what's funny. I've always thought that would be an entertaining fight. Emphasis on entertaining.
It's gonna be a stand up battle and that's the type of show Anderson wants to put on. All of his CAGE RAGE shows in the UK ended in impressive fashion or were exciting fights.

- Tony Fryklund
- Jorge Rivera (Interesting timing for Anderson to make those comments. Think he's boosting up Bisping's confidence.)
- Lee Murray
No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote