MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MIchael Bisping Responds To Anderson Silva's Comments...

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2011, 12:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
That was totally decent and respectful from Bisping!

I'm sure this would be his biggest wish as far as fighting: for the belt, in UK against the/one of the best fighters in the world.

Ok...maybe fighting against a noob would give him better chances of getting the belt, but i think he would love to test himself against Silva.

In the end, that's what it's all about: fighting the best in the world.
exactly, and i dont blame Bisping for wanting to fight for the belt/have a chance to beat the best in the world.

But this will in no doubt in my mind be a Anderson/Forrest type of fight, where we start to wonder, does Forrest really suck? Or is Anderson just not human???

Well lets see, Forrest got to the belt by beating Shogun, and took the belt from Rampage... Ok its not that.... Yikes someone check Andersons DNA!

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote