MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MIchael Bisping Responds To Anderson Silva's Comments...

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2011, 12:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags View Post
I would'nt say Bisping has none, not many would want to take punches from him but yes i do agree that Vitor is the better fighter and tbh Bising has to earn the right to fight Silva and work his way up as others are ahead of him atm.
True! For me Bisping just cracked the top 15 in rankings. He is close at being a top 10, but not quite there in my eyes.

He needs to fight somebody legit again. Like Wanderlei/Hendo.. again. A fight with Maia would tell us a lot more about him and his standings in the devision.
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote