MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2011, 05:40 PM   #914 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Haha, thanks guys. Unfortunately I don't get access to Bibiano anymore and Kajan wants to move to Vegas to train at Xtreme couture after his next fight in Feb. Brazil and Thailand are far away now.

Kultar Gill is opening a gym a short drive away pretty quickly. He may be the last guy with international decently high level MMA/K-1 experience at my finger tips. He had some nice words for me after the fight, so that might be the next move as far as training. For now I am where I am and have to put things together for myself.

They want me to fight again late march. Good news that they want me back, but I need to get a job in line. Like I mentioned awhile ago, I quit my new job because it was exhausting and awful and life draining. I'm about to go hand out resumes now and see if I can find something better.

There's a grappling tournament at my girlfriend's university this saturday, might enter for fun. The rest of this week is rest, eating all the food I can't eat, and a bit of drinking.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote